Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29th - Goodbyes

I HATE SAYING GOODBYE! Its the sickest thing ever. Today I had to say goodbye to Jason and Bud forever. It just makes me feel all messed up inside. Every single person in my life means so much to me so saying goodbye pretty much kills me. I didnt like saying goodbye to everyone back in Auckland and I miss them heaps. And now during the year I will have so much more goodbyes to do and its gonna be mega stressful! But a friend made me realise that I should be greatful because I have had this oppourtunity to meet them and its been very swell.

Janes and I took our sleeping bags and some milo to the beach tonight and lay down to look at the stars. It was so beautiful. We saw some shooting stars and satellites. Then Luke Thompson came to chill with us and he sang "Only the satellites can see Miriam and Janee in sleeping bags tonight. (Fully clothed)".


3 comments:

  1. Yo M it's a matter of fact... you’re gonna have to leave sometimes, you’re gonna have to grieve sometimes... don't you say you’re losing! Don't say you’re tired of holding on, don't you say you’re letting go...(I came up with that myself)

    Satellites is such a beautiful song but sometimes I'm like wu Luke about the lyrics haha

    dang Miriam, I forgot I had anti-flamme on my hands again and ate. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy on the right looked like scott milligan. plus, you look MEGA GANGSTA

    ReplyDelete