Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21st - Jumping

After work today some of the Headspace crew + my host brother Ian went to this beautiful freshwater waterfall. Far out it was cool. It was SO cold and I went numb but it was worth it. The best part was jumping off the waterfall into the water. It took me a while to prepare myself and some helpful foreigners tried to encourage me by saying there were crocodiles in the water. In the end I just ran and jumped off and it was just swell. I wanna go back and jump again.
I also watched an amazing film called Children of the Silk Road. It was really sad. Made me look forward to Thailand more.

2 comments:

  1. You jumped into a pool of water with crocs and you survived, that IS remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waterfalls are pretty gangsta. I haven't had much personal swimming experience with them, but i dream of it.

    Hooray for Thailand!

    ReplyDelete