Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13th - Little Things

All my days are the same; long working hours and I get worn out phyiscally, mentally and emotionally, So it is important that I begin to appreciate the little things that are cool.
One of the highlights of my day was every time I put my box of apples on the conveyor belt, Cairo would come up to me and meow. It truly was great. Sometimes he would be a sheep too which was nice.
I also really appreciate how in our breaks, Cairo makes me cups of coffee or Janee makes me mochas. And I like making them milos. We each carry different roles when it comes to making hot drinks.
The last cool little thing that happened today was when Eddie was driving Janes and me home, this awesome black man waved goodbye to us. He was beautiful and he had a sweet beanie on and I loved it how he waved even though we were strangers. He was the man.

1 comment: