Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th - Family Night

I love family nights with the whole crew! Its weird being split up and I always miss Chenay, Ben, Hayley, Tim and Cathie since they are in a different packhouse. I took some cool videos of people and some extra funny ones of Ben. It was his birthday today and I got him two pies. We watched the Lion King since that is is favourite. We had to watch it in black and white since we didnt know how to change it but I thought it looked rather beautiful that way. It was a really nice night.

When we got home my favourite dog Bud was waiting for us. I have never loved a dog so much. He is a black labrador and lives on Jasons farm so I dont get to see him much. And I like laughing with Janes.


2 comments:

  1. I bet you fell asleep watching Lion King!

    I miss Broomstick :( I miss Spud more though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dog's can be the most amazing things. i really like that you watched the lion king in black and white.

    ReplyDelete