Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10th - Sharing and Serving

Since Janee and I have been living together we have been getting into these neat habits.
We share heaps of stuff; our clothes, possessions, food. If one of us has a biscuit its natural to halve it and share. Today we both were eating bananas and we each broke a bit off and gave it to the other person even though it was the same thing. It didnt feel right eating something without sharing it!

We also serve eachother. We make eachother breakfast and pack their lunch when the other is running late. Janes makes me milo and I make her nutella sandwiches in the evening. It's a really nice way of living and it is something I will miss when I go home.

2 comments:

  1. I love that SO much. I'm glad Janee exists.
    Best banana newz yet.

    Bring Janee with you to Auckland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won't miss it. i'll totally break off bits of everything i eat and leave them in your letterbox :P

    ReplyDelete