Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 28th - Realizationz

I really love being in Hawkes Bay. I love the people and my surroundings; everything is just so beautiful! I went to the waterfall and the beach again with Janes, Ian, Jason and Bud. It was awesome chillin times and as I was sitting in the car on the way to the beach I realised that for the first time in so long that I was content. It was such a weird feeling but definatly one I want to remember! I just loved the people I was with; I loved the day and the weather; I loved this journey that God has sent me on.
I realise that things will get tough again and I pray I can handle it. When I look back at my life this time last year there is the hugest contrast. I cant even put into words how I was feeling last year, and the years beforehand, but it was horrible. It makes how I was feeling today quite amazing. I am so glad I have God in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Oi Mirrirrio I knew you'd love it.
    Yeah March last year was gay I had major friend issues then (Major Friend issues then), and I'm glad you felt content :) I'm also glad you have God in your life, reeeally

    ReplyDelete