Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11th - First Thing

This morning I woke up wondering. I wondered if starting my day off with devotions, instead of just in the evening, would make a difference to how my day plays out. I thought I would give it a go so I got out one of my devotion books and turned to the page for March 11th. The title of the days message was "Start your day with God". I was like wowowowowow that is amazing and it totally confirmed what I had been thinking. This is obviously a routine God is wanting me to get into and I'm totally keen for that.

"So many of us start our day anxious, hurried, fearful or rushed. But we don't have to. We're going to start our day anyway; why not start it with Jesus? Do we have any better offers?"

2 comments:

  1. I heart GTs!

    lol the word verification thing was "MITCHAN" it's like your bro + me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree. Morning times is best times. It means when you space out in the middle of the day or anytime really, you have something to reflect on and its real good!
    And it just feels right putting God before anything else in your day.

    ReplyDelete