Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 15th - Am I Dead?

It was a sunny day and I was parched. I thought "It'd be swell to ride a bike down to the store to purchase a cold drink!" So I did just that; I bought a cola type thing in a glass bottle. The lady didnt give me a bag and her face was psycho so I was too afraid to ask for one. This gave me a good opportunity to practise some multitasking; bike riding home whilst holding onto a bottle. I was all like yeeeeeeeh because I fully hadnt dropped it and I was afraid I would.
However...10 metres from home I hit a bump in the pathway and the bottle slipped from my fingers and shattered onto the road! Two pieces of glass bounced up and hit me in the face. When this happened I thought "Am I dead? Am I dead?" just like Barney with the pencil incident. I was not dead so dont worry. But MATE I was injured hardout and still freakin parched!! And that lid of that cola bottle...it will never be opened. I am lucky to be alive. (Photo evidence below of my traumatic experience).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daredevil!

    Thats scary! How the heck can glass jump from the ground into your neck!

    Gravity must have been busy at the time...tryin' to grab planes or something.

    I'm sorry you missed the cola. Being unparched is a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete