Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15th - Kids

Kids are so awesome. Today when I got home from work there were heaps just chillin in the garden. At dinner they had the most funny conversations. I totally love how chilled they are, and even though some of their lives have been so crap, they can still enjoy eachothers company and friendship. I watched Madagascar 2 with them. Khyan kept sticking pins in his fingers and I was like wu...he encouraged me to try it..it was alright.
Yeh flip the kids names were so gangster. Connaire, Quinnesh, Leon, Jerome and Khyan. Being a mother will be cool.

2 comments:

  1. Kids ARE INDEED SO AWESOME!
    Oi Rob's profile pic on Facebook is something to do with Madagascar 2 apparently!

    "he enouraged me to try it..it was alright" :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid's are lol. They say awesome things and play awesome games. They are bossy and happy. I like it.

    I hope things are swell with you and I'm bummed I was on motutapu when you was in Auckz!

    I watched George Sampson on youtube again, the young british dancing chap who is the man, and it was good.

    ReplyDelete