Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12th - Second Chance

Last night I prayed to God that He would give me another chance to chill with my friends. I just really love and appreciate every friend God has given me and I feel stink when I dont make the most of the little chillin time I have with them. So God answered my prayers and I got to chill with Lance, Sly and Joey tonight. It was really fun with some GH, internet cafe chillin, Mcdonalds drive thru adventures and punishment spoons. I still feel really sick from PS. I was sad tonight that Han didnt come because I really wanted to chill with him too.

Thank you to my best friend of all for giving up His life for such an undeserving girl like me.

2 comments:

  1. Internet cafe, nice!
    Good thing you had adventures cause we didn't get to go on our ones! Heh, Joey.
    You were/are up late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy and i were sad that Han didn't go also. man, we share the most awesome best friend ever.

    ReplyDelete