Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11th - Life

The past few days I have experienced way too much stuff that shouldnt all be happening at the same time. It is totally messing up my mind and I dont know how to get back to normal again. I guess its something that only time can fix. But thats pretty lame because it means I'll have to be like this until its better. But thats life.
I'm back in Auckland now and its scaring me. I want it so much to feel like home but for some reason it doesnt. I think I just feel completely out of place. I need someone to talk to.

I thank God for constantly being with me and loving me. He is the only reason I am able to get through life.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, sometimes it just seems that life happens all at once.

    you'll make friends i'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you're feeling God's love through all of this Miriam. Sometimes it's really hard to. You're great. God told me so.

    ReplyDelete